Matkabooking.com respects your privacy and thus assures you that any information provided by you to Pokerdangal.com is protected and will be dealt with
according to this Policy. Matkabooking.com shall not provide, distribute, trade, sell or rent your name, e-mail address or other personal information provided
• To avail the facilities offered on www.Matkabooking.com, you may have to provide certain information to us including your Username, Password and a Valid Email address.
• Additionally, for those of you who wish to participate in any of the paid tournaments / games / competitions organized by Matkabooking.com, the information that is collected includes Name, Date of Birth, Telephone number, Postal/Contact address, PAN number (as applicable).
• When you visit www.Matkabooking.com, certain information may also be automatically collected and stored, including the IP address of your computer, browser type and language, the date and the time during which you accessed the site, the address of the website which
you may have used to link to www.matkabooking.com
• When you visit www.Matkabooking.com, cookies may be left in your computer. A cookie is a small text file that uniquely identifies your browser. The cookies assigned by the servers of Pokerdangal.com may be used to personalize your experience on www.Matkabooking.com.
Moreover, cookies may also be used for authentication, game management and security purposes.
• Cookies may also be assigned by the advertisers of Pokerdangal.com when you click on any of the advertisements which may be displayed on www.Pokerdangal.com in which case such cookies are controlled by these advertisers and not Matkabooking.com.
HOW 'MATKABOOKING.COM' USES THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
• When you register your email address with Matkabooking.com, you agree to receive email communication from Matkabooking.com, entities specifically authorized
by Matkabooking.com and other users. You also agree and acknowledge that when you use our referral program for referring someone, Matkabooking.com will send emails
to that person on your behalf and the email headers will carry your email address as the address from which such emails are sent.
• Matkabooking.comPokerdangal.com may also use software applications for website traffic analysis and to gather statistics, used for advertising and for determining
the efficacy and popularity of Matkabooking.com among others.
• The data which is transmitted over the Internet is intrinsically exposed to security risks or threats. For instance, information transmitted via chat or
email can be compromised and used by others. Therefore, Matkabooking.com cannot guarantee any security for such information.
• When you register with Matkabooking.com, your account is protected by means of login information which includes a username and a password that is known
only to you. Therefore, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login information including your username and password.
Matkabooking.com is not responsible for any activity which is undertaken when your password is used. We suggest you not to disclose your password to anyone.
If you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including compromise of your login information, it is your responsibility to immediately notify
• www.Matkabooking.com may contain links to other websites. Such websites are governed by their own privacy policies and Matkabooking.com does not exercise any
• Matkabooking.com has a policy of not sharing any personally identifiable information with anyone other than entities specifically authorized by Matkabooking.com
which may include advertisers and sponsors of Matkabooking.com. However, Pokerdangal.com may use your name, Login ID and the state from where you are
participating when announcing the results of any contests run on the Website. Such contests are further governed by the Terms and Conditions which shall be
available on the website as and when such a contest is run on the website.
• Matkabooking.com conducts periodic analysis and survey of the traffic to Matkabooking.com for market research and advertising purposes. Matkabooking.com reserves the
right to share your registration information with Matkabooking.com appointed market research and advertising companies or firms from time to time for the said
purposes. Matkabooking.com may also use cumulative non-personal information for auditing and analysis purposes with the aim of improving its services.
• Additionally, Matkabooking.com may share personally identifiable information if sharing of such information is necessary to comply with legal processes or
protect your rights or the rights of Matkabooking.com or the rights of the general public.
MERGERS AND OTHER EVENTS REQUIRING TRANSFER
If we should ever file for bankruptcy, or become insolvent, or be acquired by a third party, merge with a third party, sell all or part of Our assets, or transfer
substantially all or part of Our relevant assets to a third party, We are entitled to share the Personal Information and all other information You have provided
through the Services to potential and subsequent business and merger partners.
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN
The Services are not intended for or directed at persons under the age of eighteen (18). Any person who informs us that his age is eighteen (18) years or above,
it is our policy to uncover the services which may require us to access and verify the person's Personal Information. If we become aware that a minor has attempted
to or has submitted personal information via the Services, We will not accept this information and will take steps to remove such information from our records in a
• By using our website, it is understood that you have given your consent to the collection and use of this information by Matkabooking.com and its partners and
• In order to play real money games, you will be required to send money to and receive money from us. We may use third-party electronic payment processors and/or
for the processing of transactions being shared with ESPs. We take steps to ensure that our arrangements with ESPs protect your privacy.
• We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate your identity, age, the registration data provided by you and to verify Your use of the
Services and Your financial transactions for potential breach of Our Terms and Conditions of Use and of applicable law. By using our website, you authorize Us, Our
staff, agents and suppliers to use Your Personal Information and to disclose Your Personal Information to third parties for the purposes of validating the information
you provide to us.
• By filling your mobile number on our site, you are giving Xeta Gaming Pvt. Ltd. the right to contact you by Call/SMS to provide you information on all promotional
activity/events conducted by Pokerdangal.com and its partners. Your mobile number will not be used for any third party communication whatsoever.
CONSENT TO USE OF ANTI-CHEATING SOFTWARE
• Our software package contains certain features designed to detect use of automated programs that enable artificial (non-human) intelligence to play on our site.
Use of such 'bot' software programs violates Our Terms and Conditions of Use, where we deem it detrimental to other players. By installing our software and using
the Services, You consent to Our software performing the functions described in this section. Our software may perform any or all of the following functions in order
to detect the use of illicit automated programs and ensure that we maintain a 'cheat free' environment for all users:
• Scan your list of active software applications while you are using the services;
• Scan your list of active processes while you are using the services; and
• Scan the files in your services and site-related program folders to ensure that only 'non-hacked' versions of Our software are being used. If any of the foregoing
processes reveals a suspect application or process, Our software may scan the files associated with the suspect application or process and compile a composite mesh
(i.e., a profile that characterizes the files associated with the application or process) to be matched against profiles for known illicit automated programs.
Our software will not perform any random search of large portions of Your hard drive, equipment or files, and it will not transmit any information to Us or to any
third party other than the information you provide to us.